Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Wow I can not believe that it is almost Christmas, and almost the end of 2016. This year has gone by crazy fast! Today I have a Holiday layout to share…two of my cutie pie grandsons..awww!! Creative Embellishments has so many amazing chipboard pieces for all of your Holiday and Winter themed creations!  
 
 
The title piece is from the Merry Christmas set. I have embossed it with gold to make it stand out on the layout. All of the other chipboard pieces are first covered in gesso and than I did some embossing on them. I used a variety of chipboard snowflakes from the Large Snowflake and regular Snowflake sets. Both sets come with lots of fun Snowflakes to play with!
 


 
Another big favourite of mine is the Grunge Snowflake Stamp…so much fun, and you will find this stamp used on almost all of my winter pieces.
 


 
For the clusters I have tucked in pieces from the Holly and Berry Flourish set and a few chippy Snowflakes.
 


 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the December challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… I want to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This layout is gorgeous! And I have no idea how this year has gone by so fast!!!