Thursday, December 15, 2016

Holiday Tags with Shimmerz Paints

Hello Shimmerz fans! Wow it is almost Christmas and I have been busy making cards and tags. Today I have a set of 3 tags to share. Each of these have lots of love gone into them and will adorn a gift under the tree.
 
I started with the background and added some soft color with “Well Blue Me Down Coloringz.” Next came some stencilling for a bit of added texture, with “Spun Sugar Dazzlerz.” Dazzlerz and Texturez are perfect for stencilling! So much fun!
 


 
After adding all of the embellishments I always add little splatters and splashes of Inklingz. I have added “Penny 4 Your Thoughts, and Good as Gold Inklingz” to finish these off.
 
 
 
Make sure when you place your order to mention me for a free trial product from the Shimmerz Paints team! Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Merry Christmas to you and your family!   

No comments: