Friday, February 17, 2017

Recycled Gift Tags - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Today I have two tags to share. Two tags that were created from flower packaging. I find the packaging is a nice size, already has a hole in the top and a perfect way to recycle!
 

After I covered the packaging with left over paper and tissue pieces, I added some masking and color with Shimmerz products. I cut the Circle Vine Frame in half…one half for each tag. All of the chippys are finished with a coat of heavy Gesso and some added beads.
 
The sentiments are from the Baby Word Set…the word sets are perfect for sentiments and project titles, and there is a large selection of sets to pick from! These two tags will be perfect to add to a baby gift!
 

 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the February challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous tags!

Lisa Landry said...

These are just gorgeous!! I love your shabby chic style!