Friday, May 12, 2017

Fleeting Moments - Shimmerz Paints


Hello Shimmerz fans!! I love doing layouts that are have that girly grunge look to them…so much fun!


I started with some stencil work with Paste-eez Salt of the Earth. After that was dry I did some background drips and shading with a combo of 4 Leaf Clover and Bamboo Leaf Spritz. I love the colors on this layout!! The stamps and beautiful flowers are from 49 and Market. The papers are from 7 Dots Studio and I entered this in the My Fav Things Challenge....some of my fav colors, stamps and products used :)
 


I dabbed some of the Paste-eez on the Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces to give them a rustic look.


Lastly I finished it all off with splats of Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz!


Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!

Take care and happy scrapping!  

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful!

Lisa Landry said...

Goodness this is fabulous!

talkis23 said...

Amazing Creation thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio!!!!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Totally fabulous!! Really love your work, and this page is no exception!!Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

Sandra Bernard said...

This is fabulous !!! So much textures and details ❤️ Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

Riikka Kovasin said...

So beautiful, serene and stunning! Love the soft colors! Thank you so much for joining in the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

Tsaima Eirini said...

Wow...this is absolutely brilliant - I love the colours and the layers .The photo is amazing too...Thank you for joining the 7dots challenge.

wiosanka said...

Fabulous, amazing layout!
Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio! :-)

Marie/Mison said...

Fantastic creation! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.