Thursday, June 22, 2017

Puppy Love - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! I have a layout to share today…created with lots of added chippys. I love chipboard pieces; they add so much dimension without adding a lot of bulk to your pieces. The papers are from 49 and Market Sand and Sea Collection. My Daughter and her big puppy...so cute!!  

I added some Distressed Text Stamping in the background first. The photo is framed with a Rectangle Heart Frame and a piece of from Flourish Set 5 is tucked in.

I love the NEW Small Family Border Word Set…they are perfect!

Last I tucked in a Bird of a…Flair and another piece from the Flourish Set 5.

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the June challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!

Creative Embellishments Products:






1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely layout, love the chipboard.. and love your photo too..