Friday, July 21, 2017

Joy - Mixed Media Canvas - Shimmerz and Creative Embellishments.

Hi everyone! Today I have a fun girly grungy mixed media canvas to share. I love to add layers of textures and laces on a canvas. This is a gift for my beautiful grand daughter. I have used a combination of Creative Embellishments Chippys and Shimmerz Paints to create this. All of the flowers and bits of papers are from 49 and Market.

I framed the photo with the Feeling the Love Frame chippy and added some texture in the background with the Distressed Text Stamp and Shimmerz Salt of the Earth Paste-eez

I added chipboard pieces from Flourish Set 5 in the clusters. The colors in the background are Shimmerz Chocolate Brownie and Mama Sings the Blues Coloringz.

I am loving the new Small Border Word Sets and this one if from the Family Set. I finished it all off with splatters of Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz.

That is it for me for today! Check out the Shimmerz and Creative Embellishments blogs and Facebook pages for tons of inspiration!!!  Take care and Happy Scrapping!


 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. love all the textures on the back ground!