Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Sand and Sea Card Set - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Shona here today with fun beach themed card set created with the gorgeous NEW Sand and Sea Collection…I love to have extra cards available for when I need them to attach to that little hostess gift! I used the Sand and Sea 8x8 collection. This collection has so many papers to play with! Perfect for adding extra layers to layouts..or for smaller projects like my cards.

My flower clusters are a mix of a piece of a Garden Vine in Alabaster white, and I tucked in a few extras from the Floral Mixology Cosmopolitan package.

The 8x8 pack comes with an extra sheet of cute little cutouts to add to your project. Here I added a starfish and sea horse to finish them all off.

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products Used:




No comments: