Friday, October 6, 2017

Family - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans and Happy October! I am back today with a Heirloom Botanicals Layout. I love all the fun bright colors on this one!  
My background papers are Heirloom Botanicals Faded Bloom and Passage papers. I also tore pieces to mat the photo from the Heirloom Botanicals 6x6 pack. I love to add layers behind the photo. I also fussy cut the clock and some flowers from the Passage paper to tuck in with the photo cluster.

My blooms of choice for this layout are Shimmer and Shine in Ivory Fleur des Champs, Blossom Blends inCantaloupe (gorgeous) and a few Beige Roses.


 
I just adore all of the flowers to finish off my creations!
 
That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 
49 and Market Products:

 
Heirloom Botanicals – Passage paper
 
Heirloom Botanicals – 6x6 pack
 
Shimmer and Shine – Ivory Fleur des Champs
 
Blossom Blends – Cantaloupe
 
Roses – Beige

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the colors!