Sunday, November 5, 2017

November Limited Edition Kit - My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone! It is reveal day for the November Limited Edition My Creative Scrapbook Kit! Once again MCS has outdone themselves and loaded with kit with so many gorgeous pieces to play with! I have 4 layouts to share over the next week or so and here is the first one.
 
 

I used layers of papers and fussy cut pieces to cluster around this beautiful photo of my daughter and niece!

I love the soft background paper from Blue Fern with added stamping in the background for texture.  


Close up of the pretty blooms and the main cluster pieces. I had fun with the Creative Embellishments chippys, trims and stencil in the kit.  



That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!



1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. love all the blooms..