Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Children are Like Flowers - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a mixed media layout to share, created with LOTS of Creative Embellshmets pieces!! To start I did lots of stamping in the background and of course used my fav Distressed Text Stamp from CE! The chippy are all just simply finished with a coat of 13 Arts gesso. The papers are Until Dawn from 13 Arts. I also used a couple of 13 Arts stencils in the background.
 
I love the chippy keys and tucked in a couple on this layout in the clusters. 


I also tucked in pieces from Flourish Set 27 and some of the Layered Wings. 


Another cute chipboard key, flourish piece, a chippy heart and a flair from the Shine Flair Gold set. 


A couple more close-ups where you can see pieces from the Moroccan Lattice and Punchinella Panels. These panels are super fun to cut up and use as background layers. I finished it all off with some slashes of gold paint from 13 Arts.

 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the May challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping! 


Creative Embellishments Products:
















1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

wow this looks amazing, love all the details and textures...